Whether you are an established advisor or someone who is relatively new to the discipline of financial planning, the idea of making a transition to a God Honoring advisory business can be unsettling. So many different questions that need to be answered:
1. How do I align my beliefs with my business?
2. Will my compliance department accept my faith-based message and marketing?
3. What resources are available to me?
4. What faith-based investments should I recommend?
5. How do I start the conversation with my current clients and prospects?
In 2008, I made the decision to completely change my advisory firm to a God Honoring model. I had created a very successful “Worldview” advisory firm the previous 12 years, but something wasn’t right. I felt God’s influence in a dramatic way after a meeting with fellow Christian Advisors. I began to focus on being obedient to God, offering Financial Planning advice based on God’s word through scripture, and investment models that aligned with Christian values. It was not easy. I had issues with compliance departments who did not know how to handle a faith-based message, nor understood the need of values-based screening of investment portfolios. It would have been considerably easier to make the change if an advisory firm existed then, like I have created now.
What we can offer you:
1. Turn-Key Biblically Responsible Investment Portfolios through the advisory platform (with proper registrations through FINRA and the SEC).
2. Pre-Approved marketing materials
3. Access to Moral screening software
Now is the time! If you have had the “feeling” that something needs to change, that you want to follow your faith, then let’s have a conversation. I would love to chat with you.
Linton, Indiana, United States
Securities offered through Vanderbilt Securities, LLC • Member: FINRA, SIPC • Registered with MSRB. Advisory Services offered through Vanderbilt Advisory Services. Insurance Services offered through Vanderbilt Insurance and other agencies. Clearing Agent: National Financial Services, LLC. Supervising Office: 125 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797 • 631-845-5100
Copyright © 2020 Kingdom Plan Advisory Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder